Wednesday, June 30, 2010

lesu .


ahhhhhhh !
penatt barangkali.
sepetangan menyiapkan folio addmath .
eventually, tadela 100% siap .
but,
okok jew . :)

happy ? tidaa.
sedyh ? tidaa.
dedua pun tidaa.
in way of simple is its BALANCE .
haha . dunia aku .

before the storm .
sgt tenang bile dengar lagu nyh tao ?
aku berangan dye yg tujukan . hehe .
jonas brothers ft miley cyrus .

im addicted with nick ohh , CUTTIES ! :)


BEFORE THE STORM.

I’m trying to keep the lights for going out

And the clouds from ripping out my broken heart

They always say a heart is not a home

Without the one who gets you through the storm

Standing out in the rain

Knowing that it’s really over

Please don’t leave me alone

I’m flooded with all this pain

Knowing that I’ll never hold ya

Like I did before the storm .

b, bb .
da tuka panggilan .
saia sayang dye kewtatskewtats .

andaanda , saia da tade idea merapu .

serabut folio . ^^

panggilan maut addmath ohh !

saya SUKAAAA ! haha .


lets start rawringg .

pergi dulu yaww ! <3

RAWRR~~


kisses . :)

sya is a rawringg dinosaur . ^^

0 comments:

SKODENG KAKI .

 
template by suckmylolly.com