Tuesday, October 12, 2010

YES , I AM .

this is an answer for a question for a someone heading . what is the question ? HAHA . guys , you dont need to know that . the most important thing ; the answer is YES , I AM . and it is because im just a FOOL . :)

last night , we're saying GOODBYE . Meaningless ? but i cried . for one whole night i've losing all of focus . yeah , BIOLOGY for the next day .. Huh , i dont really care . FAILED ? boy .. you dont know me at all . it is more than i'll fail in my test but damnly i MESSED UP . Thanks to YOU . :)

from 8.30pm until 6.20am the next morning i was asleep . after the long shower to wash out all the tears and pain .. i went to bed . HAHA . i dont really know if i passed out or what , but .. i only awake the next morning . for short , just THIS MORNING . sooo .. YES , I AM . thats the only matter . :)

without preparing for my exam , i just walked in the class with a fake smile . blablablaa . *talking nonsense* , huhahuhaa with the boys and staring Azidi with my cute face and bitten lips .. so this morning was prefectly fine . FINE from the outside .. but .. inside ? im ALONE . im a stranger in my own world . HAHA . yeah , people . You judged me WRONG , again . im a good actress , dont i ? i can acted well . and you really dont know me AT ALL . :)

*blablabla* talking crap again . so what's NEXT ?

0 comments:

SKODENG KAKI .

 
template by suckmylolly.com