Monday, November 8, 2010

dear awak .

yes , this is for you . i dont why i have to do this but my hand just keep stabbing on this keyboard and my mind just cant stop thinking about you . honestly , i dont know what to do . sometime i think i should die and replace your broken and cure your pain . i know that you're not that deeply in love with me compare to that girl butt .. my love for you is damnly unconditional . im sorry .. i loved you . swear to God , i'll love you forever if i could .

dear awak ,

im writting just to make you feel better . please , dont cry .. i know how its hurt when someone you love left you with a stupid reason . i know you hate her .. butt , i know its a lie . yes , its a lie . how i know ? because i used want to hate you . again and again but it .. failed . hey , Stupid ! dont you know how much that i love you ? hurmm . then i guess , you're NOT . its okay . i'll accept that . haha . its my faith to be this way .

Baby , please dont cry .. and please .. dont let anyone to let you down . maybe , just maybe .. she wasnt the one for you . i know its hard to accept the fact butt , you must .. you must stay strong . your studies is your PRIORITY , right ? i hope , all of our hard work dont seem to be a disaster as you are losing all of your focus . Promise me , boy .. you'll be okay . and you'll be fine after this . im begging you . please , dont cry . you deserve better , syg .

dear awak ,

your tears are my tears . your pain is my pain . when you are hurt , im much more hurted . yeahh , i dont know if you're care enough to read or not . but truthfully this is sincerely from the bottom of my heart . im sorry .. i cant stop loving you . and im sorry .. because i love you . between me and you , we have Allah swt to protect each other . i always pray the very best for you . HE knows everything .

Goodbye , my love . :')

your guardian angel ,

. me .

0 comments:

SKODENG KAKI .

 
template by suckmylolly.com