Friday, August 20, 2010



i hope you're doing fine out there without me because im not doing so good without you .
the things i thought you'd never know about me were the things i guess you always understood . How could i be so blind through all this year ?
guess I only see the truth through all this fears and living without you..
everything i have in this world and all that i'll ever be , it could all fall down around me .
its just all as long as you right here by me..
i cant take another day without you . baby, i could never make it on my own .
I've been waiting so long just to hold you and to be back in your arms where i belong .
Sorry , i cant always find the words to say because everything i've ever known is swept away ,
Inside your love .

it just hurt to see you with another girl , baby .
you picked another and left me behind .

sincerely ,
sya .

0 comments:

SKODENG KAKI .

 
template by suckmylolly.com